Monday, October 4, 2010

Rachel Ray Meets Martha Stewart...all tastes good to me

I had a weekend this past weekend. Enjoyed it SO much. Saturday got together with a friend of mine, Ally, who I hadn't gotten out with in a while, so that was a freakin blast. We grabbed coffee and did some shopping, hit up East point, we enjoy Christmas Discounters together and this was our first chance to go together this year (my third trip :P). After that I went home chucked together a roast beef dinner and had some of our friends over. Then I hit up Canterbury for the live to air. If you're able to come to Canterbury on Saturday nights, you should SO come out, it's a total blast AND the music is awesome. IF you can't, then make sure you're tuned it, you'll get the music anyway! Sunday, I was pumped I bought comfy pants on my shopping trip, because I wore them all day and it was awesome! I took off the Rachel Ray hat and threw on the Martha Hat. Made Pickles, which had to happen one day. Pickles are my favorite food on the planet, I'm surprised it took me this long, first time ever. Also made a cake, which I can count on one hand how many times I've done that. The stuff was on sale so I went for it. I'm a solo act this coming weekend, I have a feeling those new pants will get a workout! I only changed for the first time this morning out of them :P. Well my weekend while eventful looks boring to most...W/E I need my damn coffee, I'm back to work :P

No comments:

Post a Comment