Friday, August 5, 2011

IT'S BACK!

It's been on Summer Vacation, but September 5th The Anti-Bullying Blog Series RETURNS! Back and (hopefully) Better than Ever! The Anti-Bullying Blog series returns in hopes of kicking Bullying's Ass! The story of the Anti-Bullying Blog series it a simple one. I FREAKIN HATE bullying! I Bitched and moaned about it...A LOT. Then I realized, I'd become a broken record. My story was worth reading MAYBE the first time or two, then it became me ranting over and over. I wanted to do more, REALLY show how COMPLETELY STUPID bullying is, THAT is when I put out the SOS to some friends, and they came through. With that the Anti-Bullying Blog was born. I REALLY didn't expect for it to go as far as it did. I have had contact with BOTH Bulling Canada (Congrats to Rob, the leader on being awarded the Order of New Brunswick, HUGE deal), and Kids Help Phone. Well The series took a break but it's time for a triumphant return! I've been in contact with some other groups who may want to contribute (fingers crossed) and have had a handful of people contributing or offering to contribute. I am ALWAYS looking for new material, because (unfortunately) this is an ongoing issue. If you have something you'd like to contribute I would LOVE to hear from you! If you've been a victim of bulling, an anti-bully, or even a reformed bully, we all have a story. I DO understand that this can be a sensitive subject, and will be handled with sensitivity. Anything you contribute will NOT have your name attached to it without permission. If you'd like to have a look at previous posts to get a feel for the project, please feel free! Just know there is NO CORRECT format for these posts. The correct way to tell YOUR story is ALWAYS YOUR WAY! If you'd like to get a hold of me with your story or questions you can e-mail me, nancy.wood@mbsradio.com. You can also add me on FB : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=575620031&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=100000717438391 . We don't expect to change the world, but making a difference in one persons life? Damn good Start!

No comments:

Post a Comment