Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blogs; what's better quality or quantity? You be the judge

Are you I planner? I so am. I think it was February when I started planning things I wanted to do this summer. I am constantly excited for an upcoming event. It doesn’t even have to be a big event, or event something I’m looking forward to doing, but I will enjoy the end result. I’m off next week so this week, I’m having a field day planning. And I guess I’m an adult now because my plans are cleaning, organizing and making my apartment more functional…see that’s where I’m pumped for the end result. I love my job so I’ll likely miss my show and my listeners if I don’t stay insanely busy, so let’s make it productive.

Now as I mentioned earlier I am a longer distance planner too. Like February, yeah I was planning for camping, I actually got camping gear with a Christmas Gift card (Thanks Uncle Bill). Now I’m making plans to make pickles and stuff in the fall, and I’ve even mentioned…dare I say it stuff for Christmas. My friends who are reading this now are rolling their eyes. Last years planning included going to the Saint John Santa Claus parade, and then going back to our place for “adult drinks” and Hot Chocolate, which yes I burnt the first pot (Don’t even ask because you don’t want to know, PS Justin, I know you were trying to make me feel better saying “it’s not that bad, but yeah it really was”.

I think my planning might be a little drastic. Do you have your Summer all planned? I have as much planning in advance as possible I think.

I want to get outside a lot this summer. I think my first camping trip of the summer will be down at New River, the weekend of the Sand Sculpture comp. Last year was my first year and it was awesome. I am really pumped for Steph this year because it’s her first time. I also know one is set in stone for the weekend after my birthday, I share a birthday with my friend Justin and we’re having a joint Birthday weekend. I will be camping more than that too, there are three other trips being cultivated. There will be plenty of hiking and swimming too. Summer 2010, Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment