Thursday, September 23, 2010

Plans from a mad Planner

Okay, so I get to come on here and talk about what's on my mind. I suppose I could start off with how very content I am with my summer. You know how you always make all these great plans for the summer and then when the fall comes, there's barely a dent in your list? Well I can't say my list was huge but I had an eventful and happy summer with some great friends. Looking forward, I hope to do the same with Fall and yes even Winter. I have hauled out a bunch of cook books and started planning my projects. Also need to get in my craft room, yes I have a craft room, and get it livable, I have a bunch of projects on the go already in there that kind of collected dust over the summer. Also have some plans for canning, and some other things. I've ALSO started my Christmas shopping...I feel like I should duck, I could get shot for that one. I have the Wishbook and I have gotten sooooo many ideas from there. I HATE being rushed in a crowd, so it is much better for me to have everything done nice and early. I'm a huge planner so I'm psyched out of my mind just posting all of this! Also started looking into tracking the big man in red again this year...we'll see how that works out. One more thing, one of my FAVE stores just opened it's doors again, today. Christmas Discounters is back at East Point. Got some things I'll be picking up soon lemme tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment