Friday, September 17, 2010

EPIC FAIL!

Wow okay so I've been really bad for blogging and what's worse, procrastinating my return to it. Yeeeeaaah messed up logic. What kind of sucks is now I have to try and get you up to speed on what's new in my insane world. Summer has come and yeah gone, I'm reporting a risk of frost...Had a GREAT one though. Great camping trips with friends and co-workers, bon fires with some of my fave people in SJ, and just all around fun. Still looking at my tent sitting in my hallway (I was camping last weekend) So I suppose it's time to pack it all away in the closet for another year, the final hoorah camping trip has past. One of my awesome friends is celebrating a b-day next week so we're doing a little celebrating this weekend. ALSO I'll be doing my first Live to Air at Canterbury lounge, if you're able come hang out, would love to see you. I plan on doing canning for the first time ever this weekend! Pickles are my fave food on the planet so it seems right. Anyway really should be getting ready for tonight's countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment