Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Recap!


Look guys look!!! A NEW BLOG POST! YAY there wasn't a 2 month gap! SO it's Monday and feeling very mondayee. That's probably why I just downed a small bag of chips, and have one waiting in the wings. I read somewhere once, that when you're a little blue, that's when you crave a salty treats, figures I packed a kiwi with my lunch :P. It's a very Mondayee day, BUT I had a pretty good weekend, which contributes to the Monday Blues. Today is actually my friend's Birthday, Happy Birthday Josh! So on Saturday we went to our friend Amanda's house (Josh's GF) BTW Epic round of applause for Amanda she made the cake, AND had never made boiled frosting before and did it successfully...I think...I'd never had it before Saturday. Gotta tell you a little story, for my Fiance's birthday Amanda and Josh made him a t-shirt, so we stuck with the theme and made Josh one for his Birthday, have a look at both of the shirts at the top! So we stayed there for a bit BUT Saturday night was also my FIRST TIME going to Canterbury lounge. It was pretty Epic! I was the Robin to Dj Fire's Batman, and we had a LOT of fun. Jay also popped in on us so that was Tres awesome, he was playing the role of my big brother checkin up on me at my first live to air :). So going into it I was telling everyone to be there and man, you want to be there! REALLY nice club man, and this is coming from a girl who's first experiences with bars were the ones in Halifax...YEAH THAT nice! SO if you didn't get out there for any of the live to airs yet, DO IT! BUT do it early! I guess they're hitting capacity every Saturday! I believe it, it was pretty packed, and pretty awesome, make sure you get down some time soon, so much fun man! My Sunday was uneventful, but Saturday made up for it being jam packed :). I'd say this is a good length blog, more to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment