Friday, May 11, 2012

Cheap and Easy Edition # 13 Ingredients

Logo Credit Nate Williams

IT'S FRIDAY! What a fantastic end to an otherwise soggy week! So yesterday I was torn, I wasn't sure what recipe I wanted to go with this week! SO I posted a Poll on my fan page...here comes the shameless shelf promoting...my page is RIGHT HERE ! SO you guys ruled, you wanted another slow cooker recipe! If you weren't aware of this, I don't post a recipe without TRYING it first. So quite literally what I typically do is take one I made from the week before OR one I'm making this week. That's why I was torn, there were two GREAT recipes there! BUT you wanted the slow cooker, and here is your shopping list:

Onion-3lb-3.49 @ Superstore .99/lb @ Sobeys
Peppers (3 your choice) 3pk-4.99 @ Superstore
Salt
1 1/2lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts-3.97/lb @ Superstore  4.99/lb@ Sobeys
Chicken Broth
Cumin
Chilli Powder
Lime Juice
Tortillas-3.49 @ Superstore

Your preference of:
Cheese-3.97 @ No Frills
guacamole-3.99 @ Superstore
sour cream
lettuce
tomato-.99/lb @ No Frills .99/lb @Sobeys

ALL of THOSE are optional, and to your own taste :)


No comments:

Post a Comment