Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Anti-Bullying Blog Series Edition #32

Logo Credit Nate Williams

So if you've been waiting for some wicked awesome news...you came to the right place! Kind of expect this to be a shorter post, but an AWESOME ONE!  SO remember the group I told you about I was an admin in? Anti Bullies Unite? Well I was made an Admin because of this blog. I helped name it (hmmmI sure got original huh), but the FOUNDER has an insane amount of dedication to the cause. I have the dedication, but in my position, I have to have dedication to more than one cause. While this IS the one I took upon myself, no one made me make this blog...I have other things through work I have to jump on board with (it's really part of my job). Shawn though, the founder...I'm not sure how he does HALF of the stuff he does! So I think we've seen SEVERAL of my posts pertaining to the movie Bully, more recently my disappointment that it's not being screened here in SJ. Well, I wasn't alone. NOT ONLY Did Shawn agree with me, but he did something about it. He sent several e-mails and after having done that, looks like Saint John WILL have a screening! If you hadn't noticed I hyperlinked the Anti Bullies unite group above...go there for more details! SO important to get the kids out there for this one! Get all the details and get in on the SJ screening folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment