Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Anti-bully Blog Series Edition #33

Logo Credit to Nate Williams

YA HUH! Ok yes it's been a few weeks but the Anti-bully Blog is back! So how much did the shirter work week screw with my head last week? By the time I realize last week that it was Wednesday...not TUESDAY, it was too late for me to get out a post. I never wanna do a BAD job of this blog, so if I can't ROCK it, I'd rather not do it. So I tend to think that if you're in a position where you have the attention of people, use it for good. I'm not like a celebrity or anything like that, but some people know my name...more people than before I was on the air. SO I use my blog...hoping it might help some people. Some people know my name...but y'know who people pay MORE attention to? CBC. I came across something they did recently...I've always said use my soapbox. ANY time you think you have something you think you could contribute to the blog, contact me. When I first started the blog series, I had people's personal Stories, and if they wanted to remain anonymous, that was fine too. While that STILL stands, CBC brought it to the kids. I guess the concept was they left a booth in a school and let kids go in, and say what they wanted about bullying. While they didn't have the option of remaining anonymous, they did have a variety of stories! Some, it greatly effected their entire life, there were some who were bullies, there was a teacher who told HIS story, and some shared the stories of their scars...like physical scars! Kudos CBC for this idea! And Kudos to the kids who were brave enough (and the teacher) to go in and share their stories! It's DEFINITELY worth a look! And this isn't the ONLY thing in the posting, not there are other resources there as well. You can check it out here


As I've said already in this post! If you have something to contribute to the blog contact me! Via FB or E-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment