Monday, July 19, 2010

Back From Vacay!

Yup I'm back, you've been warned. Only one coffee into me at this point, promise to have another before show time :). Regardless of the on air banter I want to give a HUGE thanks to Mariel for taking care of my show while I was gone. She made it soooo easy for me to slip back into my routine, I didn't have to take care of any messes as I walked in the door :D. Mare Bear (everyone feel free to start calling her this), glad we're working together again...well actually I can count on one hand how many times we've been together, but we're playing for the same team again :P. Kind of disappointing, I had an awesome pic of the two of us to insert here and it's not working :P.

What did I do on Vacation? A LOT of unpacking, and organizing, also on my personal blog (link possibly coming soon). I went back to NS and got my engagement pics done for those of you who saw on FB. I had a couple coffee stops with my dad, who btw is one of my fave people ever. Got to hang out with my Uncle who is just like a possum...awesome! My brother and his lady (My Maid of Honor) were up the fist couple days which was great, And My grandmother sent me home with as much food as she could convince me to take, and of course stuffed me full when I was there, We had corned beef and cabbage, oh yeah half of my family are Newfs...that makes it easier to understand.

I am back and ready to hit the air on K100...won't get to for another bit, but it's comin! Missed you peoples! I know I'll get a warm welcome back (because you've done it already, even when I'm sick for one day :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment