Friday, July 9, 2010

Big Brother thoughts...

Okay I only caught the last 20min last night but enough to form an opinion. I get it, every season they try and switch things up to keep Big Brother fresh, some are hits (the high school cliques, when the house mates had a connection to some one else in the house) And some are misses (like the couples one, that sucked SO bad), I fear this season may be a miss.

They were saying that there is a Saboteur this year. I thought it was going to be very much like "America's Player" and basically it's similar, but not on such a friendly level (Who didn't like Eric, really). The issue with the way they're playing it is like a horror movie. The lights go out, then a distorted voice booms over the monitor.I think a reality show has already done this, how many seasons did that last.

I say this every season and have been proven wrong ONCE! I don't think anyone this season could de throne my favortie house guest...I was wrong last year, saying no one could ever beat Dick in my eyes...enter stage right Russell. When I start watching each season I do it for the 5 min glimpse of a house guest from the past.

Here is hoping for another Big Brother Summer! And of course the long talks I have with our receptionist after each show...She still loves Jeff! ALSO, may have just brought Steph into it, it will be her first summer, look at Steph all grown up :P

No comments:

Post a Comment