Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dear Xbox....


YOU SUCK! Okay I get it, you are one of the "big game consols" right now and you have all the new games.BUT there are a couple gripes I have with you! For starters, WHO makes a game system that BIG? Original nintendo was smaller. I heard there is a new version out, You're noisy! If I accidentally turn you on, I can't hear anything else in the room! I have a high tolerance, I grew up in a house of gamers, but Xbox, you're lame. What is the deal with different sized hard drives? And finally, Xbox the red rings of death? REALLY? Instead of giving it a name, FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM!

If you couldn't tell, the red rings came for a visit to my house today. I would seriously Boycott the problem where the Xbox mine. It's a lot of money to shell out for a product that lasted only 2 years. I purchased it, so yeah I know. Xbox, I strongly dislike you. I have to watch my other half suffer now, until I have the misfortune of you darkening my doorstep again!

No comments:

Post a Comment