Wednesday, March 3, 2010

GIRLS STOP FIGHTING OVER BOYS!!!

Okay tonight during the requesta fiesta I felt like I was playing Jerry Springer. I had 3 young teens calling in and requesting songs but telling me about a drama that is going on in their lives. I'm not going to go into details, but what it all came down to is 2 girls fighting over boys. Now I'm not sure either of the boys knew what was going on in this, and there were 2 involved, but I only heard from one and I seriously think he was innocent and just got dragged into a bad situation. GIRLS, STOP FIGHTING OVER BOYS IT'S NOT WORTH IT! I hope I'm still cool enough that I can share a story and not sound all "lame like a parent" (sorry parents but I don't need to tell you, they don't listen to you). 2 of my best friends when I was in Jr High were my friends Lisa, and Melissa. This story has NOTHING to do with Lisa just getting her her shout out :P.
Nope this story is about Melissa. When we were younger we liked a bunch of the same guys. Most of the time they'd like Melissa and not me. So I've step aside, Melissa would date them, break up with them and the cycle would continue. I can think of one time that a boy chose me and it still seemed to backfire, but anyway. Melissa backed off at that time. Now like I said this was all back in the day so where are all of these guys now? I couldn't tell you. Where is Melissa? She lives in Oromucto, with her husband and son. And guess who was maid of honor at her wedding. The moral of the story is FRIENDS FIRST ladies

1 comment: