Monday, March 1, 2010

Thinkin I might get some people mad on this one, but I need to vent...

I think I've mentioned before, either here on my Blog OR on-air. The high profile celebrity gossip? The stuff that has a new update like daily? I find it gets old fast and if I'm sick of it, and it's my job, you the listener are likely sick of it too, so I stop reporting on it unless something BIG pops up. Well the Gosslins, I'm not sure I've mentioned them on air in a loooong time. I was a regular watcher of Jon and Kate Plus 8, until it imploded on itself. Once Kate and Jon couldn't speak to each other without a lawyer I was out. I guess that I'm weird because didn't ratings go nuts after that? The last episode I watched was the sextuplets 5th birthday, and I was okay watching it until one of the girls walked up to Jon and said "Daddy I don't like it when you go away". I think that's when I realized that it's now a show about a crumbling family. My thoughts on the whole thing? Kate drove Jon to the end of his rope, and he needed out. If you watch the way she spoke to him? It was boarder line abuse. Jon needed to get out. His method was cowardly, but he got out. Since then Kate has become a single mom who resembles Britney Spears...and no one sees this as a bad thing? Not the best role model but I digress. Kate has become infatuated with the spotlight, you hear about her weekly now. Well it's Monday guess who I've already read about today...yup. Kate is apparently going to be on the upcoming season of dancing with the stars! Nothing like cashing in on the destruction of your family. Here is my question right now? How are the kids these days?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! Kate was a terrible wife.. so controlling. It's really such a sin about the entire situation though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad for the kids, I by no means agree with what Jon did, but I wouldn't blame it all on him

    ReplyDelete