Monday, March 1, 2010

Round 2 Lily VS Courtney...and I'm already sick of it!

Okay so if you missed my blog on Friday there was an interesting rant on the recent feud between Lily Allen and Courtney Love. The total lack of maturity on Lily's part astounded me. Seriously Preschool antics. Well I expected no...sorry I just got distracted by some one driving down the wrong side of the road here on Union. I would expect no less from Courtney, she took to her Twitter and went on and on and on....and on about how she felt sorry for Lily and how it was sad she didn't feel relevant. She also said at one point, okay I'm done...however like 11 more tweets came up bashing Lily...Most of which I couldn't make heads or tales of simply because it was a REALLY bad job of typing. There were some errors that were like a misplaced letters like if put lcearly you'd know what I mean right? But some were just like...did she pass out on the keyboard? Anyway at the end of it all there was a tweet from Lily Allen, basically apologizing to Courtney. So now I guess the big question is is Courtney gonna back off or publicly laugh at her because she sure can talk smack but apparently backs down when some one says stuff to her...

No comments:

Post a Comment