Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Really behind, quick update....

Well if you're actually reading this you might actually care about what is going on with me, if you're really not that interested it's cool for you to bail now, I'll never know :P. What's new with me? Well I haven't actually blogged in a while so there are a few things.

Right now I'm actually sick, if you've tuned in to me this evening, you might find my voice is deeper than usual. What sucks is it's my first cold of the season, but I'm following everything I said in my previous blog except the rest part, really don't have a choice I'm at work :P.

You guys have been fantastic with the Requesta Fiesta, it's to a level I never dreamed of when we first started it in August. And that is all you guys so thanks very much. I'm also really excited about where we are with the Hot 7 @ 7, and on that note, I'd like to remind you, it's not MY countdown. It's YOUR countdown, so let me know what song you wanna hear @ #1. Basically when I put the countdown together, I take into consideration the songs you request during the requesta fiesta, so yeah when you request a song, you give that song an added boost. For a hyper boost though, VOTE. via FB you can vote at any time. you can do it on the k100 group, or if you even wanted find me in the admins and message me, totally fine. Also remember between 4&6 I'm looking for your votes and in that time frame you can call 658-5000 yo!

Also I've been having a blast with you guys on fb. A bunch of listeners have added me to fb and we have a blast talking via fb during my show. I love it, it reminds me you guys are listening, and I also don't feel as lonely as I could when I'm here @ the station so late :(.

Hmmm what else? oh yeah one little thing, I'M ENGAGED! LOL yup, Friday morning I celebrated my 4 year anniversary with my bf, who I met in college, and he proposed by Lily Lake :). Really beyond excited. I know how lucky I am to have such a fantastic, supportive, caring, and every other positive adjective I an think of, guy in my life and ready to share the rest of our lives. Since Friday that's been the BIG thing in my life, got some stuff together for the wedding but not a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment