Friday, February 26, 2010

Holy Crazy Celebrity feud Batman!

LOL seriously I'm chuckling to myself right now. In this corner Courtney Love, who's relevance died with her husband and the ONE good song Hole released. In the other Lily Allen who's claim to fame is her wardrobe malfunctions and cellulite exposures. Seriously these two stand-up ladies have locked horns from the sounds of it, and Lily Allen is totally trying to downplay it but seriously made is sound far worse than I personally thought it was. And she tried VIA Twitter, because celebrities don't need a manager anymore, just a phone with internet access. She said things like I told her to shut up and stop spreading rumors about me, and I don't pick on crazy old ladies

BURN!

Okay now getting back to being a mature adult, are you SERIOUS?

She should have ended the whole thing at we exchanged words yes, and probably wrapped it up with but it was no where near as escalated as everyone seems to think. There. Done. Clearing the air. Nice. NO! I told her to shut up and stop spreading rumors about me? Then I bet Courtney stole her fruit roll-up and pushed her off the swing. And I don't pick on crazy old ladies? REALLY? I really think Courtney Love has some mad issues, but she could drop kick you into next week honey. And you know what's worse than a crazy OLD lady, a crazy Young one who clearly hasn't peaked yet. Wow it's REALLY bad when I can sit here and gawk at the lack of maturity, because I am by no means mature and growned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment