Friday, June 8, 2012

Cheap and Easy Edition # 15 Ingredients

Logo Credit Nate Williams


Hey Folks, thanks for stopping by! I know what you're here for your ingredient list for Cheap and Easy! I left the choice up to you! When I'm torn between recipes I will ALWAYS post a poll on my personal Fan page. If you haven't joined yet you can find it right here . So the POLL did have a tie, but having looked at posts made on other parts of the Page, the Slow Cooker Mexican recipe with the key ingredient being Pork was our winner this week! So here is your list of ingredients, and where to get the most bang of your buck! 

1lb Pork Tenderloin @Superstore 3.99/lb
1 Can Tomato Sauce or Salsa @Sobeys tomato sauce-1
Chilli powder- note on spices. Any of these you don't have on hand, you can get small pouches on the cheap @ Superstore or I would think Bulk barn too
Ground Cumin
Brown Sugar
Cayenne Pepper
Garlic-got mine today at Sobeys for .50
Tortillas -Never pay more than $3
Anything you would typically use on a Taco ie
Cheese-@ Superstore 500g-4.77 @ Sobeys 300g-3.99
Sour Cream-Got mine at Superstore today for 1.67
Lettuce @ No Frills-.89 @Superstore-2 @ Sobeys-1
Tomato@ Superstore-.99/lb @Sobeys-1.99/lb
Onion @ No Frills 3lbs-1.99
Olives-superstore has a new little olive bar it's really cool, I love it, it's 1.79 for 100g I believe 
stuff like that!

Watch for the recipe on Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment