Tuesday, March 15, 2011

100 Fans?!

So Today my Fan Page on FB has hit 100 fans, and my face hurts from smiling. I want to thank EVERYONE on the page, it makes me feel like I must be doing something right. I'm still a baby in my career but have learned some stuff along the way in my expearience. For starters, my personality on air is the same as off air. There's a little more professionalism on, and far more of a potty mouth off but WHO I am doesn't change. THIS is why it's kind of weird to think I have fans. Growing up I wasn't that perfect cheerleader who everyone loved. I was the hopelessly flawed little rocker chick, and still am, but apparently you guys like that, and it makes me feel good that you do :D. I really feel like amazing that you guys like me, and really appreciate your listening. I still can't believe 100?! Just wow. At this point I would like to mention the Favorites pages I have on my fan page. I'd say the majority of you are already on the k100 page, but if you're not, well it's the station that lets me work so make sure you go join it. DJ Fire's page, again I think most of you are probably there, if you're diggin on Fire at 5 and the live to air from Canterbury lounge, you should be on it. The ANGO Page, this guy is another DJ, with a little something else mixed in, if you're looking for a unique sound, go to his page and OH YEAH, he's my big cousin! The moment TV Show on Eastlink. In NB we don't actually get this show, but you can stream it online. It's a VERY Maritime proud show, they check out different places and stuff to take in while you're there, you'll discover stuff that's driving distance away you never even knew existed, the 2 girls on the show I went to college with and the guy was my Digital Film teacher in High School. Oceans of Ink, well these folks took good care of me and of my listeners if you missed my show where I got my tattoo. I'm REALLY Happy with the results of my tattoo, and if you're looking for more than just getting a tattoo, I'd recommend them, I REALLY enjoyed getting my tattoo...yes lots of needles was enjoyable! The Exploritiorium, I grew up JUST outside of Halifax where we had the discovery center, and for many kids growing up in that area, there was always a trip there for march break and AT LEAST one during the summer. We'd ALWAYS have a blast and were fooled into learning while we were at it, well the Exploritiorium is very much like that expearience and it'll be just down the street at Harbour Station, I 100% without a second thought back this event! And finally Melissa Bowe. I knew her back when she was Melissa Mack and she's an artist. She does some great work, she actually painted a pic of her son from when he was first born that hangs in her home, and is expecting baby #2! So since I'd reached a Milestone, I thought I shuold pay it forward to my faves! Thanks again guys, now if you'll excuse me, I have a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment