Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Dram!

So when I post on my blog, I post what's on my mind. Right now, it's me coming to the realization that it doesn't matter what I do with the upcoming wedding, SOME ONE is gonna be pissed off. I'm not naming names, mostly because I don't want to out anyone who I'm referring to, but man! I've had the majority of people who talk to me about it say "it's your day, if people don't like it too bad", that's what I've gotten from most people. BUT then there have been the few, people who when they talk, I listen, and they've told me, yes for the most part,our day, but we're celebrating with a bunch of people and we want to make sure they enjoy themselves as well. So I've taken it into account. If there is something I can do to make some one happy and it doesn't interfere with the happiness of myself or my fiance on our day, yes, I'll do what I can. But MAN! There has GOT to be a limit. I've seemed to have a few, that I can do a dozen things for them, and if I don't do that 13th, well I'm a pile of $#!%! No one has literally called me this, but I've gone vast periods of time without hearing from people and gotten people being very short with me when I haven't told them what they want to hear. What's going to change from here on out? maybe how I take it. In my everyday life, I go through it knowing I'm never going to pleas everyone, but can't seem to apply the same mentality to the wedding. At the end of the day I'll do what I can to please people, without compromising what I want or what my fiance wants, and realize, while they are celebrating with us, it is about us. I'm gonna put on my dress and get married to the guy I love, and that's that. I know I'm not the first to face this, nor will I be the last...Any survivalists out there in the ways of weddings?!

No comments:

Post a Comment