Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HO-LY WOW! If we could JUST break double digits in the temp, I'd be stoked! Seriously, am I the only one who thinks Mother Nature is a HUGE TEASE this year?! What's funny is I'm TYPICALLY the person who is excited for when the Snow comes *ducks to avoid objects being thrown at my head*. BUT in more recent years, I seem to LOVE to get outside in the sun and warmness! I went on a hike over the weekend and it's had me on a high ever since, but I SO wanna get outside some more. More Hikes, adventures and I'm DYING to go camping. Mother Nature, give it up already! I want to smell suncreen! I wanna need to jump into a pool to cool down! I'll settle for not needing a coat but dude, I'd LOVE some summer. Anyone else finding it to be an EXCEPTIONALLY long wait this year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment