Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!

SO Today is St.Patrick's day. Today I'm decked out in a green t, green nail polish and green Eyeshadow! When I came in, Deborah, our promotions director, had a BUNCH of rub on tattoos, and got me to give her a crash course in application. I'll admit, I AM a pro at the rub-on's, that's why my dad wasn't shocked when I told him I was getting a tattoo on air, I've always liked them. Tonight people everywhere will be getting drunk off green beer (no worries I will air them during the Requesta Fiesta). This is what it is for adults now. BUT I remember when I was a kid what this day meant. Dad would tell me to watch for the leprechauns, because if I caught one, I'd get his gold or some wishes or something. I had the eyes of a hawk on St. Patrick's day...never caught one for the record, BUT I remember scanning EVERY INCH of my Grandparents house one year. I'll be here @ the station this evening, watching for Leprechauns and drinking my "green juice". Happy St.Patrick's Day!

*UPDATE*
So today my Fiance, Cale got up and took a walk with me, he likes to pick at me,so he'll fake giving me a hard time...he SURE did today, but it's a step in the right direction (no pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment