Thursday, March 10, 2011

Charlie Sheen LOL...yeah not so much!

So today Steph maid a comment about how she had a Charlie Sheen free day with the entertainment report. I of course have found a bajillion things to talk about that pertain to Mr. Sheen. We've talked about other celebs on air spiraling out of control, made jokes and the fact remains for me personally, there isn't a damn thing funny about Charlie Sheen's public antics. I go on air and I talk about it, might make a little joke about it, but that's for you our listener. If I were to mention what I REALLY think of this on air...well people may not enjoy me talking about it so much. I'm freakin pissed. As a fan of Two and a Half Men and Charlie Sheen in General. The guy has let his fans down a lot, but we've always come back because point blank the guy is talented. Remember when he rocked the thick rimmed glasses in Major League? one of my favorite moments in cinematic history is when he walked onto the field sporting the glasses, the fans went insane, and they played Wild Thing. It was a triumphant moment and kind of epic and feel good. Now he has convents trying to cast spells on him to keep him from calling himself a Warlock, and drinking a mango drink and making people think it's Tiger Blood...yeah it's a MANGO BEVERAGE! I'll continue to talk about Charlie because well it's my job, but I will also continue to be a fan, and a rather angry fan at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment