Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wait...you WANT Salad?!

So last January/February, I decided it was time to start making healthier choices. I felt AWESOME, but I didn't live happily ever after with it. NOPE I didn't stick with it. The plan was to get back into it in the new year and well my friend Amy and I decided to go for a walk on a day that the weather was like CRAP, I got hurt, and well it was discouraging and stopped. ALSO in the Winter months it's easier to go for the "COMFORT FOOD". Well I went grocery shopping yesterday and made my healthier choices. The same ones I was making over a year ago. So it's all in my house along with the crap my fiance typically eats. WELL today I get approached by my fiance, and guess who wants to jump on the bandwagon. I NEARLY had a heart attack! He'd already improved his situation when he quit smoking in January. The thing is this typical diet consists of Cereal (think the sugary ones) Frozen dinners, Granola bars, POP, and whatever I make for supper. So we've established that we are now a TEAM in the healthier living deal, he has dubbed me team captain, which means I'll likely get a fight every so often LOL. BUT this will make my quest FAR easier on me as well because having the crap in the house makes it MUCH harder to stick to it...goodbye crap! Hopefully I'll be able to give you updates as we go along!

No comments:

Post a Comment