Monday, March 14, 2011

The Random Ramblings of Monday Brain

Hey folks, So I'm going to fake it on air, but I am so mentally ALL OVER the place today lol. You have those days? Where you coffee cup isn't NEARLY big enough, you feel like there are a million things going on around you that you should be in the loop about and you're struggling to focus on just ONE? Yup I'm there. I do randomly have "mondays" but not typically on a Monday oddly enough, however it's a true Monday today. Partly because I'm getting the season sickness,you know the one I mean. The transition from one season to the next? When you're not sure if you should be wearing a jacket or a hoodie, and well Mother Nature is having her mood swings? And then in all that insanity you pick up an illness? That is MY most common illness, and it's all chest grossness, suppose I'm due for that though I had the head cold ALL of January. But On the upside, it's a beautiful day and while it's not warm yet, it's getting there. My 5 year anniversary with my Fiance is quickly approaching, so that's on my mind right now too. It's just under 2 weeks away, so I'm pumped for that, and coming up with some plans. I Mentioned some today, I'm not sure if I reminded him of it or he remembered, but last year on our anniversary I got my ring :D. Not much on my mind other than that, which is good, my show is min away. For people reading this thinking...is she DRUNK?! No, but the Title for this blog post is BEYOND perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment