Monday, February 6, 2012

Cheap and Easy Edition #4 Ingredients

Logo Credit Nate Williams


SO After a rather Fun/busy/tiring weekend I'm here to post the ingredients for cheap and easy...and the recipe comes out tomorrow. This recipe was REALLY welcomed when I got home last night, and it's JAM PACKED with goodness. So here is your ingredients list!

1lb Lean Ground beef- 2.29/lb @ Superstore
1 Onion-2.99 @ Superstore (bag of organic)
Garlic
Green Pepper- 1.49/lb @ On the Vine
Tomato-.99/lb @ On the Vine
2 Cans Canned tomatoes
Pasta
Onion soup mix (1 pouch is like .70 @ Superstore and you won't need the whole thing.)- This is my secret ingredient.

I had this last night for supper and am AMPED I have more today! My husband, who is a picky eater, and really shouldn't have liked this, DID like it! I know that with him though I couldn't do mushrooms, but I bet they'd be amazing in this! Recipe comes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment