Friday, March 9, 2012

Cheap and easy Edition #7 Ingredients

SO I'm SUPER amped about my recipe this week because it's actually one I came across a few years back and it's Ama-za-zing! I won't go into TOO much detail about it JUST yet because this is the ingredients day and well that's best used fort he fun recipe part. I will say this though, this is a recipe I've had friends after me for in the past because I use it when I'm camping QUITE a bit!

You can choose pork or beef, it's great with either, when I found it it was posted for pork...I'll explain how I discovered the beef thing in my story. Pork chops are on sale @ OTV 1.99/lb, and if you wanna go for stake, it's 4.99/lb there too
Worcestershire sauce
Soy Sauce
Garlic (or garlic powder works too)
Potatoes
Broccoli- 2 @ Superstore
Cheese-2.99 @ no frills
Milk
Margerine

Technically there are 2 recipes this week, but it's a main and a side watch for the recipe on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment