Thursday, March 22, 2012

Summer Prep,Week 1 Day 3!


SO if you missed my post earlier this week explaining what it is I'm doing here...here it is . So Yesterday some progress had been made in...most of my goal categories. Spring cleaning was the WEAKEST of the 3, well more has been made.

So my Spring cleaning goal was SIMPLY to make the battle plan...so as long as a plan was in place...Mission accomplished...well...Mission Accomplished I came across something on Pinterest (yes latest addition) that had a Checklist specifically for Spring cleaning. I don't know about you, but for me, I operate better when I have a checklist I just tick off as I go. So this is the list . Having this list was half the battle...the other? Getting Hubs on board. FOR the record, the plan is to take ONE room at a time and a minimum of ONE job a day EACH is to be done. PS opening the window? it doesn't count! SO that's the goal, achieved...So I guess we could get started...Bathroom is first...and hubs JUST did the walls and everything...so I best step up now.

Skin Rejuvenation has continued...THIS was one that got a LOT of attention before...so the milk and oil bath soak continued. My feet are back! I'm in Flip Flops today...to be honest I thought they were going to be worse (yeah I know, that's gross).

And Exercise, yup walked 45min again last night so no real change there.

Just as a close, I THINK we could probably not only get the cleaning STARTED, BUT finished as well. So above and beyond this week's goal. Then pick a room for next weeks goal...but getting a head of myself on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment