Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Summer Prep week 2 Day 3

Progress? Epic FAIL! LOL! SO I'd feel guilty if not for the fact...it happens. Life gets in the way of your plans. Ok so I can't say EPIC...I've been steady with ONE aspect...the 8 glasses. I'm ON the water thing. Down side? It was LITERALLY the easiest of my goals this week.

Increase exercise level? Well Maintaining probably should have been the goal...because I haven't even done that...Yeah I'll give you an excuse...the weather. Last week? It was oh yay outside...this week? We're back to bundling! THAT being said my Walk will be back tonight! So that's SOMETHING.

AND the major spring clean...the goal was one room complete by the end of the week...well progress actually has been made...but it hasn't been on ONE specific room...It's been a bit on 2 rooms. Bathroom (which was the goal room) and the living room (which wasn't even the next room I planned to tackle oddly enough). So the Bathroom Walls have been cleaned, because hubs is AWESOME. The plan is tonight I will clean ALL cabinets...perhaps more...we'll see if time permits (WHAT?! it's Criminal Minds night!).

So NOT an epic fail, but not what I would have hoped for at THIS point. Looking back at my Monday post, I will say perhaps I went TOO far with my set goal for Exercise. I DID say I wasn't at the consistency level I WANTED to be at. That consistency issue is STILL a problem...SO I guess the rest of the week I'll work at it still...but I have a feeling THAT goal isn't going to change next week.

So that's the LITTLE progress I've made...

No comments:

Post a Comment