Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Summer Prep, Week 1 day 2!

Ok so, if you missed my post yesterday, I said I was getting summer Ready! I really feel like Spring is there for you to get ready...I'm also typing this while it's 25 degrees outside...um what? THAT is summer weather! So when I mentioned I'm getting summer ready...I'll have 3 goals EVERY week. This week the goals are:

Increase Exercise level (increasing from none, doesn't take a lot)
Rejuvenate skin (goodbye winter scales)
And Make my battle Plan for my major spring cleaning

Progress has been made! I took a 45min walk last night, and will tonight as well. Tomorrow...we'll see, but I'd like to do this AT LEAST 3 times this week.

Rejuvenate Skin...this is where I made the most progress. I have REALLY sensitive skin and in the Winter...it hates me more than EVER! So last night I did 2 things and they've made a difference.

I used my FAVE home made scrub, you could LITERALLY make it right now, you may have it all in your house. NOW I've made this in larger batches, but I didn't last night because it USUALLY makes for waste. I took about 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive oil, 2 tsp Honey, and 1/8 cup Sugar. This is a MOISTURIZING scrub...if you have oily skin...you MIGHT wanna steer clear. So I used that, ALL OVER and it made a difference. I also SOAKED in the tub with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil (see why I love it) and some Milk...this actually CALMED my skin, and with Eczema? THAT ROCKS! Really DIDN'T need to moisturize after...but I did. Also pedied myself!

Finally the game plan...this was the LEAST fun of the 3...and I should have done what my dad used to make me do with my homework. The area I liked the LEAST got worked on first (I had the option of a BATH in one of those in my defense). BUT there is some progress. I think I mentioned a Check list I found on Pinterest that gave you the checklist for spring cleaning. It's divided into rooms. SO the "Battle plan" (which btw is ALL I was required to do) is break it down. Take that list and go one room at a time. Tick off at least 2 jobs a day (one for me one for hubs...he lives there too).

That's the progress made on the 3 goals!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment