Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First day Of Spring

Well it's the First day of Spring...and can I say...Well done Mother Nature! So Spring means different things to different people. For me there are really 2 seasons and the transitions. Summer and Winter would be the seasons. Fall, you're starting to haul out the warmer clothes, and doing everything you need to before the Snow hits. I try not to complain, I'm a maritimer, we GET WINTER, really Winter is in our blood. If we had some one coming from Florida here in the Winter, we'd think they're complete wimps! BUT We're in spring...Lets stop talking about Winter and our Winter Preparations...it's time to get ready for SUMMER!

SO top floor of K100, I'm the female influence...I'm the ONLY full time lady on this floor. I can keep up with the boys...but when I decide to be a Chick (ha that worked with my pic) sometimes...there are snickers (not the chocolate bar). Well I'm prepared for the fellas to get a chuckle...because here comes Nancy...the girl!

It's Spring, and one thing I need to do...Spring cleaning! For my Apartment...and myself! In the summer, we see A LOT more skin than we do in the Winter...Shorts and Tanks...stop being a perv! But where to begin? There are SO many places to start! Well this is where I'll be recording ALL my progress, plans, and tricks!

First day of Spring = Day 1!

So that being said, I'll have goals for EACH week...and here are the 3 things for this week!

Increase Exercise level
Start Skin Rejuvenation
Make the battle plan for Spring cleaning my place

Breaking it down. This evening, I will probably start walking, and this will likely become an every evening thing. I have a way this will be amped up in week two...but I'm getting ahead of myself

Start skin Rejuvenation...sounds like a surgical procedure really...not so much. I don't know about you...BUT I have bad skin in the winter! We're talking dry, and irritable. HERE is where I start fighting that. So step 1 with this will be exfoliating, and soothing. One more thing? PEDI! No not to the spa...but really your footsies have been in the wool socks all winter! How much attention have they gotten? I have Dry/ Sensitive skin, so I have to be careful with everything I do with this stuff.

As far as the House Hold Spring Cleaning goes? Action plan comes into play tonight. I personally work better when I have a list that I can tick off as I make progress. Luckily, I'm a Pinterest addict and came across such a thing. So the Battle plan will be put into place tonight!

Oh yeah...and I have to make supper LOL! But that's every day, not so much part of my plan! SO these are my 3 goals this week. Watch for other posts, progress, and my new goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment