Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rude people

Ok so I had every intention of doing this post last night but just never did. I've come to the conclusion that manners are long gone. Rude people, I guess it's another on the laundry list of things that annoy me. Ok they're not gone, they are NOT common these days. I'm sure I'm desensitized to some, but in those cases I'm pleasantly surprised when some one has them. SO what brought this on? An INCREDIBLY rude experience. Ok so this is a VERY common one. You go in the Grocery store and you're trying to get down an isle, and there SHOULD be plenty of room for you and another cart or two...but ONE person is taking up the ENTIRE isle. Ok there are some who would see you coming and move out of the way. Ok, well to those people...THANK YOU! Then there are the ones who stand there, and they just don't realize you're there...ok, well there is lenience there too. If the shoe were on the other foot, you wouldn't want some one to get mad at you right. Then there are the ones who seem to think this world revolves around them, notices you and simply doesn't care. These are the people who usually irritate me...BUT I met a WHOLE NEW BREED last night. I was trying to go down an isle just me, no cart and there was a couple who had the entire isle blocked. Between the angled cart and they spread out across the isle. Well I waited like two minuets then I got tired of waiting and said said "excuse me" no movement. I said it a little louder, the woman looked at me and then ignored me. Third time, I said it while moving forward and went right through...we're talkin I was in personal space and she wasn't moving. I got through but seriously?! SERIOUSLY?! Those were some of the rudest people I've ever encountered at a grocery store. If they're reading this...this was March 23rd, around 7:15ish at No Frills. If this is YOU, that was incredibly rude, and I'm not sorry for posting this. The fact that THIS is the world we're living in now? it kind of makes me think manners are almost dead...and that's pathetic. That's all I have to say, thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment