Friday, April 20, 2012

Cheap and Easy Edition #10 Ingredients


Logo credit to Nate Williams

I was going to share a DIFFERENT noodle recipe, but there are a few key Ingredients in THIS one that are on sale and one is TYPICALLY on the pricey side. However THIS week, it's SO not. This recipe takes us back to a Childhood favorite and it ROCKS! I've made this a FEW times over and I'm not tired of it. Here are the ingredients you'll need to pick up

Green Onion
Carrots
Fish or Soy Sauce (I use Soy because I had it on hand) Soy 2.19 @ Sobeys
Thai Hot Chill Sauce (I subbed in Franks red hot...because I love it)
Garlic
Spinach- Frozen 1.25 @ Superstore
Ginger (optional, I don't like Ginger so I don't use it)
Basil- BOGO Freeze Dried Herbs @ Sobeys 3.99
Chicken or Oriental Ramen Noodles (I prefer Oriental) Mr. Noodles 3/.99 @ Sobeys
Shrimp-Shirmp Ring 2.79 @ Superstore
Mushrooms- BOGO @ Sobeys 2.99

Recipe on Tuesday! If you want to make it ON Tuesday have that frozen spinach thawed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment