Friday, February 19, 2010

Chillan WITH a Villain?


Okay so if you don't follow Perez, you probably missed this: http://perezhilton.com/2010-02-19-helena-bonham-carter-is-crazy . Note the title...so I suppose it's not good that I look at this and think, Dude this is a chick I could chill with. When I hang out with my friends, that's what we do say random things and make each other laugh. The way Helena acted on that show? That's a fun time at my house, and I seriously have a Hot Chocolate story too! If she's a little nuts it's cool I know I'm a little out there some times. Also look at the roles she's played, it would've had to rub off at some point or another. Don't worry there Bellatrix, I dig! On another note, I'd like to point out something I learned in school. My Journalism teacher told me that a good interview can be mistaken for two people having a conversation, so well done Craig Ferguson! Now before you make a comment on her outfit keep in mind her other half is Tim Burton, you know girls do wear things to make their dude happy! So Helena, you're a villain in one of my favorite movie/book series of all time, but if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods we can have a hot chocolate, you bring the marshmallows! Just leave your wand with the dark lord, I don't want to end up like the Longbottoms, or your Cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment