Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Saint John Animal Rescue League

I REALLY think the ARL is an awesome set up. I almost got a dog from them in the Summer ( broke my heart when we decided against it, but it was the right choice to make looking back and the dog was adopted quickly,he has one of those tutorial stories on their site). I check back to their site A LOT, I'm not really sure why I'm in no position to get another pet right now( I have 2 guinea pigs that take up my time, and I'm @ the station for about 9 hours a day...not really fair to a pet, my 2 pigs have eachother at least) recently I was looking at their site sayin wow look how low those numbers are as far as pets needing homes are...it's gone up. On that note if you're looking for a pet please look into adopting from the Animal rescue league, they are great and work with the Animals and can tell you so much about them. Right now it looks like they've got some great fits for a lot of people. They have a pretty low # of dogs right now which is wonderful, but there are still some there, if you're more of cat person they have quite a few beautiful cats there that you could probably mesh with. If you're in a position that a smaller animal might be a better fit, the 3 is actually pretty high right now, a bunch of bunnies! Thanks for taking the time to have a look at what I had to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment