Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why Rob makes me laugh

Well here @ K100 we all do a little more work than what you guys catch on the air. There is a bunch of work that goes into our shows, sometimes we need to get out and do stuff around town, our live on locations, by the end of the day we can be pretty tired. Now Rob Weir our Midday announcer, he's also our producer and he sets everything up for those live on locations. Rob is a pretty humble, and anyone who has met him can probably tell you, Rob is really one of the nicest guys you can ever meet. Well Rob was out setting a live on location up today, and came back smiling, telling us how nice the people were there where he was setting up, and very accommodating. Well I was saying well that's nice, Rob quietly mentioned...she listens to the 90's at noon. At which point loud and boisterous me, I laughed and said OOOHHH so she was a fan. Rob kinda smiled a little and that ended the conversation. And this is one of the many reasons why Rob makes me laugh. I felt the need to share this because well I think it's a cute story and I think everyone should know just how hard this guy works!

No comments:

Post a Comment