Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Youtube addiction!!!!

Hi my name is Nancy and I'm a Youtube junkie...

YOU know I'm not the only one. How many times has some one e-mailed you a video, posted it on your facebook page, or even just said DUDE you have to see this video? Probably more than you can actually count right? I think you know you have a problem when you start subscribing. Well I'm well past that point by now. I do have a favorite subscription that I'm hoping to share at some point with you. I really I love this guy and I actually have spent hours with friends watching his videos. Now I'm not mentioning his name, or the chanel or anything like that because I am waiting for the green light right now. What I'd like to do is post the link ion a regular basis. If I were doing this once or twice I'd just say whatever and post it, but I really want to push these vids, I really think they're that good, so I e-mailed this guy like 5 min ago and asked if that was cool with him. Yes public forum I get it but I just don't want to be a total lamer like that. Now he posts his vids twice a week. If I was smart I would have messaged him yesterday. I know he checks fan e-mails on the days he releases new videos and he has one coming out tonight. So like I said, just sent it...so I may end up waiting until the next release date. That wouldn't be aweful becuase then I could post the first one on like Monday. The next few days are just going to be nuts with Pavilion cup coming, like crazy fun, but also really busy. So basically I just wanted to tell you I'm hoping to share these vids with you...keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment