Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One of the guys

Okay so I have been "one of the guys" for as long as I can remember. In High School I actually had a guy friend who said one day "Nancy's a GIRL"? I've always had more guy friends than girl friends and the girl friends I did have, are the same way. I'm 23 now, and well I wear dresses and heels from time to time now, Makeup and hair did are a must on a daily basis. BUT while I am more feminine than I once was, I'm still diggin on "guy stuff". A crappy term. I hate that "guy things" and "girl things". I was walking down the street the other night and a dude was wearing a skirt...actually I think it was a kilt, but whatever. That would be a "girl type thing" wouldn't it? I don't get why he wore it to be honest, and not because he's a guy, because it was a freakin cold night. My name is Nancy Wood. I play video games, and read comic books. My favorite thing to wear is jeans with a t-shirt and hoodie, and yes I'll have fries with that. Do I still have my barbie collection? no but I'm pretty sure I still have all my ninja turtle action figures including my 5 foot clan members. I like Rock music, and Simon Pegg movies. I don't leave the toilet seat up, but I leave my towels on the floor. I'd rather go play pool with the guys than go get my nails done with the girls. If I ask an honest question, I don't get mad at an honest answer, mind games suck. I may be one of the guys, but YES I am a girl!

3 comments: