Friday, February 5, 2010

PAVILION CUP!!!

I am sooo freakin pumped. Seriously, I can't wait for tomorrow. Yes Pavilion Cup kicks off today but I can't make it until tomorrow morning. What's kind of sad is I'm THIS excited...I'm not on the Pond Jockeys, and have been skating once ever, and I was 3...and for like the last part I was sitting on a chair while my mom pushed me around the ice...Anyway...As far as I'm concerned my blog is no place for "Advertising" But if and event is coming up that I plan on being at, or I'm really excited for, yeah you'll see it here. I actually started talking about Pavilion to people before Christmas. Anyway I'm heading out tomorrow morning @ about 10am (I'm walking) with my Boyfriend and my friend Laura. We'll be meeting up with our receptionist Michelle, we'll all be sporting K100 Jerseys and we'll be the Pond Jockey Cheerleaders ( Not sure how happy my bf would be about being refered to as a cheerleader)! You know when your work place has a big get together and the people you really like, but don't always get a chance to say hi to are there? Yeah that's what it's gonna be for us, and on top of it TONS of stuff happening. Hope to see everyone out there! It's gonna be a blast, and all for a great cause!

PS I'm hoping to get a couple of blogs in tomorrow too, I'll post them on FB so hopefully I can keep you up on what's going on here, I know Steph will be playing hockey so not to worry Steph, I'll do my best to cover it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment