Monday, February 22, 2010

If I were a celebrity Perez Hilton wouldn't like me...


This is pretty clear to me now. I am a Perez follower but he and I seem to clash with our celebrity preferences. Now if it were just the preferences, I'd think okay yeah we could mesh, but he greatly dislikes celebrities, I tend to relate to. Have You ever seen Knocked up? You know the part where Seth Rogan says he thinks Vince Vaughn would like to hang out with him? Yes I have a couple of those, if you haven't seen my last blog... Today he was kind of brutal on Kristen Stewart. Yup she's one I could see me hanging out with, I've said before I tend to be good friends with girls who are also one of the guys, you can't tell me she's not. Anyway she won an award at the BAFTA's and he ripped into her acceptance speech. As a radio announcer, I could probably do the same but I won't. You know how when you were in High School and you REALLY didn't want to do your presentation in front of the class and when you did it was all awkward and stuff? Yeah that was pretty what her speech was like. I like her but yeah she seemed awkward about doing it. Might have something to do with the fact she was in a dress...that wasn't black! My Prom dress was black, and as soon as I was allowed to put on my jeans, well I was in Jeans...So why am I on about it? Well Perez refered to it as "brutal" and "painful", I thought that was a bit harsh, I chose awkward. not knocking the guy because if I was all offened and stuff I wouldn't follow him online, and I'll likely go to his site as soon as I'm done here. I just know my speech would have been similar to Kristen's. People who are like, why you're on the radio, it's different when you SEE the people listening to you. Anyone who saw my JUST before I did the closing ceremonies for the Pavilion cup, they'll tell you I was nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment