Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Gambler


You gotta know when to hold em...know when to fold em.

Just got off the phone with one of my regular listeners, this girl I talk to her a couple nights a week, she has been to the station and we met, the whole deal. We'll call her Mrs. Lautner (She'd love that). Well Mrs. Lautner is an Ellen Degeneris (doubt I spelled that right) fan. I guess Ellen has decided to cut out her added sugar. Well Mrs. Lautner has decided to follow suit for 4 months . Now Mrs. Lautner's mom, we'll caller Taylor's Mother in-law, doesn't so much expect her to make it. See Mrs. Lautner is a big ketchup user, and well look at the label folks. So Mrs. Lautner, and Taylor's Mother in-law have placed a bet. If Mrs. Lautner makes it, she doesn't have to do laundry or something? I think that's what she said, but if she doesn't she's lookin at double duty. Good luck Mrs. Lautner...double laundry sucks dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment