Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Making up stories

Okay so recently people I went to college with have been getting in touch with me and we've been talking a lot. I love this man it's awesome, but I've recently noticed one in particular has clearly run out of things to talk about. Have you ever had that friend who seems to make up stories when they've run out of things to say. I had a girl who was literally one of my best friends in college tell me a story yesterday. Now because of that her story sounded like something I would've done in my "wild" college days, but I REALLY didn't remember this and I have an amazing long term memory. Anyway she dropped some names of people who were "with us" when this went down. One of these people got a job before grad so we actually drifted away for a point in time. What she doesn't know is recently we've reconnected and talk almost daily. So it probably struck him out of the blue last night when I mentioned this "incident" to him. BTW he doesn't remember either and agreed with me...it's something we'd remember. So while I love her I have come to the conclusion my friend has nothing better to talk about so she's started telling stories...that being said it really was a funny one :P

No comments:

Post a Comment